| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Frontone in January is cool at 3.75 °C (38.75 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 75.9mm (3in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 9:48 long with an average length of 9:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Frontone January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Frontone, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Frontone:
- Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy - 108.4 kms (67.4 miles) NNW
- Cervia, Italy - 86.5 kms (53.8 miles) NNW
- Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 57.2 kms (35.5 miles) N
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) WNW
- Arezzo, Italy - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) W
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 49.9 kms (31 miles) SSW
- Radicofani, Italy - 104 kms (64.6 miles) SW