| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Frontone in May is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 106.7mm (4.2in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 14:06 long and the longest day is 15:09 long with an average length of 14:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Frontone May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Frontone, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Frontone:
- Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy - 108.4 kms (67.4 miles) NNW
- Cervia, Italy - 86.5 kms (53.8 miles) NNW
- Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 57.2 kms (35.5 miles) N
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) WNW
- Arezzo, Italy - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) W
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 49.9 kms (31 miles) SSW
- Radicofani, Italy - 104 kms (64.6 miles) SW