| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Frontone in October is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 109.8mm (4.3in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Frontone October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Frontone, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Frontone:
- Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy - 108.4 kms (67.4 miles) NNW
- Cervia, Italy - 86.5 kms (53.8 miles) NNW
- Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 57.2 kms (35.5 miles) N
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) WNW
- Arezzo, Italy - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) W
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 49.9 kms (31 miles) SSW
- Radicofani, Italy - 104 kms (64.6 miles) SW